the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

miércoles, mayo 25, 2005

sadness among other things

If all I can do is cry in pain, then everything I fought for is dead
so don´t mind me when I say that I´d rather be somewhere else,
the nights here are too long for me.

this cold that makes me shake like a leaf was made by you
and persists through time until today,
you made me feel so empty.

even when you told me you loved me
boy, I knew that wasn´t true
I´ve seen your tears too many times to belive in them.

sometimes I wish we ended it long time ago
just to spare me all the suffering,
but It´s sad to think you´ll never be here anymore (and that you never were)

2 Comments:

At 7:28 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

sometimes is not lieke we desire but always have something good for us! one kiss suco

 
At 7:31 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

ufff eso de no mirar lo q se esta escribiendo... resumiendo que la vida todavia te tiene lo mejor escondidito esperando que lo encuentres, un beso suco.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home