the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

sábado, abril 02, 2005

you...son of a b#@%&!!!

let me tell you something: I don´t care what you think about me.

if you think you can judge me just by reading my blog, you are quite wrong: what I write here is barely understandable for those who know me well, don´t dare you tell me what I am or what I´m not, cos you don´t know me at all, neither you know the meaning of what I write here (and I´ll give you some advice, read things two times before you judge it, and try to search for it´s meanings, otherwise you are gonna make a fool of yourself just like now- yes..my friends and I are making fun of you...-, you know, sometimes things have more meanings than you thought).

as you can see if you´re reading this, I´ve decided to remove one of my posts, the one I think you have decided to write me about, although I´m not sure. and it´s not because I´m embarrassed, as you can think, no, it´s just because I´ve realized how many idiots who can´t read spanish I´m gonna have to put up with.
let me translate you what was wrote in brackets: "based on a song".
yes, I was listening to a song and I decided to write about a very common feeling in the feminine world: love - or need to love in this case, which can´t possibly be something to feel ashamed of or hide, I´m sorry you can´t understand this, but that´s the way things are.

At least I´m brave enough to write things publicly instead of sending anonymous emails to people when you are bored, and I hope you do it when you are bored, because if you do this all the time you need to get yourself a life, honey.

anyway, I sure hope you´re reading this, next time, you little bastard (and this is just to show how angry I am), think twice before messing with me (or do it in the open, I don´t care).

1 Comments:

At 5:39 p. m., Blogger soshan said...

cuando leí lo que había puesto me sentí furiosa, porque una cosa es que no te guste (que me parece bien) y otra muy distinta es ser grosero.
así que me puse a escribir muy cabreada, y el resultado es lo que se puede leer.
pero ya se me ha pasado el enfado...
gracias por el apoyo
;)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home