the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

martes, marzo 15, 2005

turn on the light

who turned off the lights?
was that you or me?
did you know I can´t find the switch anymore?
did you know I can´t see a damned thing?
did you know?

it´s funny when I think about it, I´ve been in contact with a person from my past in the last few weeks and all we´ve said to each other it´s been hi and bye, that for weeks.
and we used to be close, very close...like in almost best friends.
I guess we end up pretty bad, sort of, and now all that remains is a shadow of what used to be, maybe not even that.

but I´m not sad or anything, I think it wasn´t meant to be, on the contrary there are other people whose friendship was everything to me, and look at us now, we can´t even greet each other in the bus, THAT is sad.

I suppose I better let it go, things are not gonna change just by thinking about them.
but it´s a shame, really.