the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

viernes, abril 15, 2005

bad hair day

I hate to have to post this, but it´s getting to my nerves...
I´m having a bad hair day, literally.

last night I washed my hair, dryed it and made it look all nice and shiny.
this morning I made my way to the bathroom, and what was my horror when I saw that, had I been black, I could have been Tina Turner´s double (and made some money, perhaps)

damn it.

and I had to go to class.

double damn it.

not just that, there´s a particular lock of hair on top of my head that insists in getting out of it´s place, no matter what I do to try and fix it, it reapered today (yes, we are old friends, and yes, i´m being sarcastic).

even now my hair still looks horrible, I just hope tomorrow it´ll be better.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

And the question is...
¿por qué escribes en inglés unas veces y otras en español?

Cuidate.

 
At 7:57 p. m., Blogger soshan said...

hola phoebe!!!

pues la verdad es que no lo sé, supongo que hay días que me siento más internacional, o simplemente tengo una idea relacionada con algo en inglés y lo desarrollo en ese idioma.
por ejemplo lo del "bad hair day" que no tiene nada que se le corresponda en español.

cuidate mucho.
;)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home