the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

miércoles, febrero 09, 2005

put the blame on me

put the blame on me, boy, put the blame on me.

come on baby, you know you want to.
It´s easy, I´m here at your reach.
just say it,
I know it´s coming
I can feel it emerge from your lips.
you´re so predictable
with you its always the same
I know, I know,
I´m an easy prey
but that´s not an excuse,
you could try and say something more original.
you´re not a victim, you´re not a martyr
and I´m not a wanted criminal or your personal demon.
I´m just...well, me.
after all this time together one would think you´d get used to the idea
I´M NOT THAT EASY TO MANIPULATE
maybe when I was a kid, but not anymore.
I´m a grown up now and you can´t make me belive you.
I´m not a saint (that far I know) but I´m not evil neither.
the saddest thing about it it´s that you belive what you say,
you´re convinced of it.
what am I suposed to do with you?