the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

domingo, enero 30, 2005

rambling

look, here I am again, It´s only been a day but I came back to this place, emptyhanded, again.
so...you could say Im sort of silly, I mean, come on, how many people do you know that do things the way I do? no, really, Im serious...how many? can they put themselves to shame and go back for more? maybe It´s not THAT hard a thing to do, because you´re not really here (phisically), I can´t look at you in the eye and see your disgust or pity (and I can´t take pity) so It´s easier for me not to run and hide in my room (which I would do if this were real). distance helps in this case and I know it.
so after all what I write here means nothing to you (I´m pouring my heart here, but for you It´s just an other idiot rambling on the net), so be it, it just proves my theory: we´re all closed shells in an ocean of suffering.
may the goddess be with you.
soshan