the power of the goddess

la diosa del sol me da fuerzas para seguir caminando, aunque no se a donde me dirijo ni por que motivo...sigo adelante

sábado, febrero 05, 2005

forever

I know you are there, reading, savouring those words I left here for you.
because you know they´re for you, dont you?
I know too that Its not much, but Its all I can do for now, just write and let the words get out, and maybe pray for someone to read them so they wont die, I dont want my words to die, they´re a part of me and this is the only way I know to live forever (I dont wanna die either): become a part of other people through my texts, so please, let my words live forever, dont let me die.
and if possible, let me know you are there and let me become a part of you too (write me back) so we can both be inmortals.